- About Us
- Patient & Visitor
- Community Outreach
The Center for Psychiatric Health is an outpatient division of Passavant Area Hospital.
The professional staff at The Center is experienced in treating a wide variety of difficult emotional and behavioral problems, including:
• Depression, seasonal or situational depression, bipolar or major depression.
• Anxiety, generalized anxiety, panic phobias and obsessive compulsive disorder.
• Childhood or developmental disorders, ADHD, depression, anxiety disorders, behavior problems, adjustment and emotional problems.
• Marital and family relationship issues.
• Substance-related disorders.
• Grief and loss.
The Center is professionally staffed with adult and child psychiatrists, plus multiple-licensed psychotherapists.
The Center also offers tele-psychiatry. Telepsychiatry is a specifically-designed form of mental health services utilizing live, interactive video conferencing for both adults and children needing a diagnostic assessment and/or medication management. Services are provided in our office on Wednesday and Thursday in coordination with Blessing Hospital in Quincy.
Pravesh Basnet, M.D. – Child and Adult Psychiatrist
Kamna Handa, M.D. – Child and Adult Psychiatrist
Salvador Sanchez, M.D. – Board Certified, Adult Psychiatrist
Valentina Vrtikapa, M.D. – Board Certified, Adult Psychiatrist
The Center’s staff includes:
William Loveland, L.C.S.W.
Julie Wolff Tennill, L.C.S.W.
William Tennill, L.C.S.W.
Tracy Stucker, L.C.S.W.
Russell Taylor, Ph. D.
1600 West Walnut
Jacksonville, IL 62650
(Southeast corner of Passavant campus)
Phone: (217) 245-7275
Fax: (217) 245-7427