- About Us
- Patient & Visitor
The Center for Psychiatric Health is an outpatient division of Passavant Area Hospital.
The professional staff at The Center is experienced in treating a wide variety of difficult emotional and behavioral problems, including:
• Depression, seasonal or situational depression, bipolar or major depression.
• Anxiety, generalized anxiety, panic phobias and obsessive compulsive disorder.
• Childhood or developmental disorders, ADHD, depression, anxiety disorders, behavior problems, adjustment and emotional problems.
• Marital and family relationship issues.
• Substance-related disorders.
• Grief and loss.
The Center is professionally staffed with adult and child psychiatrists, plus multiple-licensed psychotherapists.
The Center also offers tele-psychiatry. Telepsychiatry is a specifically-designed form of mental health services utilizing live, interactive video conferencing for both adults and children needing a diagnostic assessment and/or medication management. Services are provided in our office on Wednesday and Thursday in coordination with Blessing Hospital in Quincy.
Seetal Kakumani, M.D.
Valentina Vrtikapa, M.D.
Salvador Sanchez, M.D.
Board Certified, Adult Psychiatrists
Ronald G. St. Hill, M.D.
Board Certified, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
The Center’s staff includes:
William Loveland, L.C.S.W.
Julie Wolff Tennill, L.C.S.W.
William Tennill, L.C.S.W.
Tracy Stucker, L.C.S.W.
Russell Taylor, Ph. D.
1515 West Walnut
Building 1 (south of the Passavant campus)
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Fax number is 245-7427.