If you are struggling with incontinence, urinary or fecal leakage, constipation, pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction or erectile dysfunction, post-prostectomy pain or dysfunction physical therapy may be able to help.
Many people believe these conditions are a normal part of the aging process, but they are not! If you experience any of the following symptoms, it is important to discuss them with your physician or therapist. These symptoms may include:
- Leakage of urine with a cough, sneeze or laugh
- Increase in urinary frequency throughout the day and night
- Having difficulty making it to the bathroom without leakage
- Inability to engage in intercourse due to pain
- Chronic constipation
- Difficulty fully voiding bladder or bowel
- Prostate enlargement or post-prostectomy pain or dysfunction
Our team believes in a holistic approach that addresses a patient’s physical, mental and emotional needs. Following a medical examination by your physician, our therapists will customize a program for you that includes both behavioral and therapeutic treatment.
Call us today to learn more about pelvic health treatment options.
217-245-9541 ext. 3397