The Passavant Area Hospital Emergency Department provides the residents of Jacksonville and surrounding communities with access to enhanced emergency services staffed by a compassionate team of doctors, nurses and technicians using the latest technology. From critical emergencies to minor injuries and illnesses, we provide care 24 hours a day.
Our facilities offer the following expertise:
- Board-certified emergency physicians
- 23 trauma nurse specialists
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) certification
- Stroke Ready Designation and a STAT program that prioritizes rapid response to stroke cases
- A STAT Cardiac program that prioritizes rapid response in cases of heart attack
- Specifically trained sexual assault nurses
We know that a visit to the emergency department can be a stressful experience. Our pledge is to treat you with the respect, privacy and efficiency you deserve while providing fast, quality healthcare.