We welcome family and friends to visit while their loved ones are a patient. We realize that close family and friends are an important part of the patients care and recovery. To provide for the comfort, safety and privacy of all patients, we asked that visitors
- Please do not visit if you are contagious or not feeling well.
- Please limit visitor to two per patient. Additional visitors should wait in the waiting rooms adjacent to the patient unit or the main lobby.
- Please make your visit as short as possible, and speak softly and cheerfully.
- Please contact the nursing staff prior to entering a patient room with a precaution sign.
- Children twelve and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors may be asked to wait outside of the patient’s room while the medical or nursing staff provides care.
- Please do not smoke at any time while on the hospital campus
Specific guidelines for visiting may vary on the patient care unit based on the needs of the unit and the individual patient.
We recognize the important role visitors play in the patient’s convalescence. However, we ask visitors to consider all patients’ needs for adequate periods of rest and quiet. Care for the patient is our first priority and this may, at times, require suspension of visiting privileges.