Prepared Childbirth Education - One Day Class
Our Childbirth Education Classes will provide you with understanding, support and information that will help you adjust to the changes that
occur during pregnancy and after.
Designed for women in their sixth month of pregnancy and their coaches, this class deals with the birth process and common postpartum issues.
• breathing and relaxation techniques
• C-section preparation
• discomforts associated with pregnancy
• tools (e.g. epidurals) to cope with discomforts
• exercise and body mechanics
• tour of the Maternal Infant Health Center
This is a free class, taught by trained and certified instructors, and is offered as either an all-day Saturday class or divided into two Wednesday evening sessions.
To register, for more information, please call 217–479–5800.
- Time: 9 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Passavant Area Hospital | 1600 W Walnut | Jacksonville, Il 62650
- Room: Meeting Rooms 2 & 3