- About Us
- Patient & Visitor
- Community Outreach
The professional staff is experienced in treating a variety of difficult emotional and behavioral problems, including:
• Depression, seasonal or situational depression, bipolar or major depression.
• Anxiety, generalized anxiety, panic phobias and obsessive compulsive disorder.
• Childhood or developmental disorders, ADHD, depression, anxiety disorders, behavior problems, adjustment and emotional problems.
• Marital and family relationship issues.
• Substance-related disorders.
• Grief and loss.
The Center is professionally staffed with adult and child psychiatrists, plus multiple-licensed psychotherapists. Primary care physician referral is preferred.
Pravesh Basnet, M.D. – Child and Adult Psychiatrist
Kamna Handa, M.D. – Child and Adult Psychiatrist
Sheila Thomas, M.D. – Board Certified, Adult Psychiatrist
The Center’s staff includes:
William Loveland, L.C.S.W.
Julie Wolff Tennill, L.C.S.W.
William Tennill, L.C.S.W.
Tracy Stucker, L.C.S.W.
Russell Taylor, Ph. D.
1600 West Walnut
Jacksonville, IL 62650
(Southeast corner of Passavant campus)
Phone: (217) 245-7275
Fax: (217) 245-7427